Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blue Powder Days!!




Sometimes you have to get away. You have to drive far and wide to see some new things and experience the wonderful world around you. Some friends and I went to Brian Head, Utah for the weekend. We were blessed by the powder gods with blue skies and deep fluffy powder. Three days away from cell phones and email in a beautiful cabin resting on the slopes recharged my batteries. We rode a lot those three days and even built a jump next to the cabin. You can see my friends in action in the photos above. Klye Fitzpatrick (top), Matt Mcnulty (middle), and Jordan Villasenior (bottom) seen here in the photos, rock the jump. The time flew by and it seemed like Sunday came to quick but the trip was one for the record books. I don't know if I'll ever have a better ski trip.

No comments: