Wednesday, February 3, 2010

O, The Weather Outside is Weather.....


Don't you love the friends that will do anything for you? I have a few go-to guys that I keep on the back burner for those special projects. I had a class where I had to do a weather assignment. I instantly got the idea to play on the world of the sun. I figured since I lived in Las Vegas it's an easy shoot. We have sunshine 360 days of the year right??? Well I decided to shoot this shot on one of those five days of rain. It was overcast and drizzling the whole day. I had to wrap my lights up in plastic and stick it out in the rain to get this shot. I was amazed how easy my lights made daylight. Mitch pictured here was amazing to work with. I have so many out takes and my cheeks hurt by the end of the shoot he was so funny. I will have to post some of those later. All I can say is there was a chicken and a shovel involved. Hope you like the post. More to come tomorrow.

No comments: